Arduino Programming and Hardware Interfacing - in progress...
Consult the ME 120 wiki for the latest version of Arduino programming notes
The following list is a compilation of links to lecture slides from ME 120 and ME 121. Most of the lecture slides combine a discussion of hardware with Arduino programming, with the hardware coming first. Thus, if you are only interested in the programs, you will need to flip through the hardware part at the beginning of most of the slide decks.
- Introduction and breadboarding (from David Hall at Louisiana Tech) ppt
- Part 1: Code structure, variables, function arguments pdf
- Part 2: Variables (again), loops ppt
- Part 4: Flow control Logic: “if” statements
- Part 6: Interface to a 20×4 LCD panel, and introduction to object-oriented programming ppt
- Part 7: Flow charts and top-down design