This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
Homework Assignments for ME 121
All homework assignments, unless explicitly noted, are due at the beginning of class. Thus, the calendar dates in the following table will vary between Monday-Wednesday and Tuesday-Thursday sections.
Due dates for Homework are posted on D2L
- See Calibrate the salinity sensor for sample MATLAB code for the group assignment
- powfit.m function to create curve fit to y = c1*x^c2
- demoPowfit provides a simplified example of how to use powfit.m
- resistanceData.m contains data from table in the assignment
- salinity_model.m provides a starting point for completing the assignment
Checklist due dates are posted on D2L
Final Report & Peer Review
Final report specifications are distributed by the instructors