Lecture 13: Last tweaks on salinity control, Fabrication of thermistor sensors
- Be able to describe how the resistance of a NTC thermistor varies with temperature.
- Be able to sketch and describe the circuit used to measure thermistor temperature with an Arduino
- Be able to fabricate a waterproof thermistor probe by following the instructions on the class web site.
- Be able to build a circuit to measure the output of a voltage divider for a thermistor
- Mandatory: Take the online quiz 9 on D2L. Its access will close 15 minutes before the beginning of class time.
In Class Hands-on
- Instructions for fabricating the water-proof thermistor probe
lecture/lecture_13.txt · Last modified: 2016/12/16 09:45 by robert